Maestro Air™ Motor
We’ve engineered our latest Maestro Air Motor with multiple refinements that maximize reliability and make it even more of a pleasure to use. Choose a model with or without our high-performance integrated handswitch.
The Maestro Air gives you the power you need for the toughest procedures with the intuitive feel you appreciate in pneumatic systems. Customization options let you create a drill portfolio that reflects your own personal style and preferences.
Click on image to zoom in
Features and benefits
- Pneumatic motor rated up to 150 psi
- 20 percent more torque than previous model
- 25 percent more power in watts
- Speeds up to 75K RPMs
- Lighter, more flexible hose with cleaner, non-catching low-friction coating
- Improved swivel at hose for greater freedom of movement
- Refined attachment design for improved balance and maneuverability
- Works with the industry’s most comprehensive lineup of Elite, Footed, Heavy Duty and MIS attachments and cutting accessories—including tapered and telescoping options for optimal sightlines
Expanded foot pedal options
Choose the foot pedal design that matches the way you like to work—they’re all simple to set up and offer variable speed control. The “exhausting” pedal vents pressurized gas immediately at the foot pedal when you remove your foot.
“Non-exhausting” vents through the motor system; and “universal” gives you both exhausting, non-exhausting and handswitch modes. Our wide/heavy design is perfect if you prefer a roomier, wider-format foot control.