Your patients count on you, and you count on your equipment. Our people make it easier for you to get the most from your investment in our equipment.
The true value of ProCare Services isn’t just in the way our people handle equipment service and repairs—it’s in the time you save and the hassles you don’t have to deal with. Every moment without working equipment is a loss to you, your staff and your patients.
When an issue comes up, we’ll resolve it as quickly as possible. We’re always here to answer questions, provide support and help your facility deliver the best care possible.
Results that matter
Our team has the proprietary knowledge, components and tools to care for your equipment from Stryker and keep it performing to the highest standards.
ProCare Services are available for these neuro, spine, ENT and navigation products:
- Bone Mill
- Bipolar forceps
- Core Console
- High Speed Drills
- Navigation instrumentation
- Navigation systems
- Navigation software
- SONOPET Ultrasonic Aspirator
The ProCare advantage
- Options for loaners while equipment is being repaired*
- Enhanced use of staff time
- Less equipment downtime with 24-hour to 72-hour turnaround*
- Repairs and preventive maintenance inspections* according to original guidelines
- Assistance with CMS guideline compliance
- Documentation to support Joint Commission and DNV requirements
*Available on most products
**Option available with some Prevent and OnSite contracts
“The peace of mind we’ve attained through ProCare Services—knowing our needs
are always being taken care of—has allowed us to concentrate on what’s ultimately important, patient
Daniel F. Kelly, MD